Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wow am I behind!

I just realized I haven't posted since September. That is not great. I just wanted to get the new year blog flow happening and hopefully this will be a better year for blog consistency...even if it's once a week or twice a month or whatever frequency.

I will say this year is off to a bang. We are fasting and praying at church and today is actually the downside of the hill of the 8 day hump. It has been great so far. Cool things happening at home and in my kids. Good things happening at church.

Let me encourage you to set aside some extra time here at the front end of 2012 to seek God and focus on what His plan for the year is. I am convinced that following His direction will lead us to be much more successful, healthier and prosperous. This will lead to enjoying life more because we are less stressed and burdened knowing that He is working for us.

We can't Make Time...

So, Take the Time---Set aside time--steal moments when and where you can to prioritize and put God first in all you do. When we seek Him the bible teaches that we will find Him It also promises that all the things we want and desire will be added if we first seek Him.
I guess you could say...with God we can have our cake and eat it too!

Keep the first thing first,

PJ

0 comments: